Hi Everybody (:


I believe that technology is the most important part of our

life because we are living and surviving by technological

stuff. If there is not a technology, then there won't be

developed human society. I mean people are using

technological stuff every time, so they are addicted to them

and they can’t live without it. Therefore, technology is really

big business sector, by the way people are competing about

it and that’s why technology is improving itself every second

with the help of techno guy. I know sometimes you need to

learn something about technology but people are not so

honest about it because some of them are earning money by

this sector. Anyway I want you to learn whatever you want

from right sources. Therefore I am browsing really good

sources for you and I am going to add 1 or more than 1 topic

per a week. If you want to learn something special you can

send me an e-mail or comment, then I’ll try my best for

answering your question. Also I hope you will send me your

ideas about my blog via e-mail or comment, because that’s

the one of way for learning something about my blog. After

that I’ll use them for improving my blog. Also if you know

something which I do not know, send it to me and I will

search it, after that if it is right and valuable enough for

shearing I’ll publish it. I hope you’ll enjoy your time when you

are here. Have a fun and learn something.


Deylem Onursal (Admin)
admin@deylemonursal.net.tc




Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chinese copied lots of famous phone !!!

Copy of iPhone



Chinese GSM companies copied lots of famous phone and made their imitations. They usually gives better option about price and using 2 sim card but sometimes they failed about some new technologies such as UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) is one of the third-generation (3G) mobile telecommunications technologies, which is also being developed into a 4G technology.) or HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is a 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol in the High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) family, which allows networks based on Universal Mobil Telecommunications System (UMTS) to have higher data transfer speeds and capacity.) Latest phone which they copied is Nokia Express Music 5800 which has touch screen and some other cool stuff. Therefore, Nokie hoped that they would have won lots of money with the help of this phone but Chinese GSM companies prevented them from their goal. The imitation phone called nckia 5800 and there are other phones which was copied before. You'll see their pictures in this passage(=



Copy of BlackBerry, Copy of Sony Ericson, Copy of Nokia N73
Deylem Onursal (Admin)

0 comments :